Friday 21 February 2020

Review: Brilliant Blunders: From Darwin to Einstein - Colossal Mistakes by Great Scientists That Changed Our Understanding of Life and the Universe

Brilliant Blunders: From Darwin to Einstein - Colossal Mistakes by Great Scientists That Changed Our Understanding of Life and the Universe Brilliant Blunders: From Darwin to Einstein - Colossal Mistakes by Great Scientists That Changed Our Understanding of Life and the Universe by Mario Livio
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A fascinating book on the "blunders" in science that prove that making errors is all about learning.

I enjoyed this book, which was an audiobook, with the science extremely intersting but very complex.

There are probably 2 versions of this book that should exist - this one and perhaps one less detailing on the science.

A very good read and aligns to another quote I recently read, "I am who I am, and perfectly so. I am not perfect; I am perfectly imperfect in my own unique way. And so is everything".


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment